Friday, June 02, 2006

Ein Par-tay fur mein Birth-day

Greetings, friends and well-wishers,

I am fresh off the plane from Chicago (aka the most wonderful city in the US) and am getting ready fur mein birthday. I will be spinning a live set at 1:00 a.m., June 4, the actual date of my birthday. I have opted against playing any sort of "mood" music, and rather have headed straight for the booty-shaking stuff. Although, "booty-shaking" is a relative term, just as one person's trash is another person's treasure. So, if the rumps don't start a shakin', then I guess I can't be fully to blame. Besides, the party's free, so no one can say they were cheated.
Come one, come all:

For deets, e-mail moi: johnbkamp@yahoo.com . El location is in fragrant Downtown LA. Soiree starts at 10:00 p.m. Perhaps next year I will organize my party in the good old-fashioned rave style: go to designated spot for map, follow map to surprise location, arrive at location and be surprised. Let's see, the location could be. . . the Olive Garden! I love that place.

Anyhoo, enough!

xoxo,
John

Oh, for new tunes, check out the always-lovely Sylvie Marks website:

  • Sylvie Marks


  • Favorite mixes: Cafe Moskau (16), Sommermix (27), Radio X 10/5/05 (31)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home