Monday, January 01, 2007

New sounds for the new year

Greetings freunden und well-wishers,

In honor of the new year and new season, I've created a new cd/dj set of new sounds to be discovered and explored.
But first, let's recap the year of 2006. The year in review, johnkamp-style: it was. . . really great.
Isn't that clever?!!

Here is the cover for the new cd/dj set:

cdcover2

Und hier ist das tracklisting:

tracklisting

The cover and the tracklisting double as the sleeve for the cd. It was designed by yours truly. I'm not going to be posting this set online; 'tis to be more of a gift for the holidays. If anyone wants one, just ask, and I will be much obliged. . . to send you one.
Finally - and on a side note - I think my biggest pet peave is sloppy English. Let's all make our own personal resolutions and get grammar-happy.

xoxo + doughnuts

John

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want one! i want one!
-jorge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home